Emerald Personnel Limited are registered as a data controller with the ICO. All information will be kept secure and confidential in compliance with GDPR.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- We process personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- We provide adequate security measures to protect personal data
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
- We ensure that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- We regularly review data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation
- We establish appropriate retention periods for personal data
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company possesses on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company possesses on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
You have the right to request to erase or remove your personal data, although there may be certain instances where legitimate interests prevent us from doing so. If you wish to raise further issue, you can fill out the contact us form, and a representative will respond in due course.
Should you wish to take any complaints or queries further, you have the right to contact the Information Commissioner’s Office regarding such issues.
A cookie is a text-only string of information that a website transfers to the cookie file of the browser on your computer’s hard disk so that the website can remember who you are. Cookies cannot be used by themselves to identify you.
Cookies make it easier for you to use this website during future visits. This website uses session cookies and persistent cookies.
You can adjust your browser settings or other app settings to turn off cookies. This may restrict your use of this website.
We may place links to third parties’ websites in this Website. We do not monitor such websites and we take no responsibility for the contents of such websites. Users should adjust browser or other app settings accordingly.
Find out more about cookies by visiting the All About Cookies website.
Emerald Personnel Ltd, a company registered in United Kingdom, Registered office address: 71-75 Shelton Street, Covent Garden, London, WC2H 9JQ. Company Registration Number: 10218435.
In case of any query, please email email@example.com and a representative will respond in due course.
To raise further query, you can contact the ICO https://ico.org.uk/