Emerald Personnel always work with the aim of matching the right candidate to the right job. Whether you are seeking temporary, contract, or a permanent position, we will endeavour to find you a suitable role.
Once you have been vetted and registered, we will contact you as soon as a suitable position becomes available.
We process all contractor time-sheets and pay contractors weekly (in arrears). Contractors are required to submit time-sheets every Tuesday. You will be paid for the hours you work every Friday directly into your bank account.
We can pay contractors PAYE, Umbrella, or through your own Ltd Company. We work closely with preferred payroll providers, but contractors can choose their preferred options.
Emerald Personnel adheres to equal opportunities employment legislation.
We adhere to the policy that no job applicant receives less favourable treatment, or is discriminated against on the grounds of race, religion, nationality, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, or marital status, or is disadvantaged by conditions or requirements which cannot be shown to be justifiable.
Emerald Personnel are registered as a data controller with the ICO. All information will be kept secure and confidential in compliance with GDPR.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- We process personal data only in order to meet our operational needs or fulfill legal requirements
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary.
- We provide adequate security measures to protect personal data
- Appropriate technical and organisational measures shall be taken against unauthorised and unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data
- We ensure that everyone handling personal data knows where to find further guidance
- We regularly review data protection procedures and guidelines within the organisation
- We establish appropriate retention periods for personal data
Please be aware that you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to be informed about the personal data the Company possesses on you;
- The right of access to the personal data the Company possesses on you;
- The right to rectification of your personal data;
- The right to erasure of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- The right to restrict processing of your personal data;
- The right to data portability in certain circumstances;
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right not to be subjected to automated decision making and profiling
- The right to withdraw consent at any time.
You have the right to request to erase or remove your personal data, although there may be certain instances where legitimate interests prevent us from doing so. If you wish to raise further issue, you can fill out the contact us form, and a representative will respond in due course.